More and more people start to buy human hair wigs to make them become more beautiful and charming. Among all kinds of human hair wigs online, do you know the difference between them? If you always buy and wear them in your daily life, then maybe you have known the difference so that you can choose your favorite human hair wigs? However, if you are a novice, do you know the difference and choose the best one for you. Here, in this post, I would like to tell the difference between wavy hair and curly hair, so that you can buy the best one for you rather than waste your money.
Curly hair and wavy hair are used to describe your hair texture. Although curly hair and wavy hair have too many similarities, there is still some slight differences between them. Then what is the difference between curly hair and wavy hair? If you want to know the answer, please keep reading below.
In general, wavy hair is always to become a loosened S-shape, however, the hair type can possess comparable characteristics to straight hair which has a minor, smooth wave and curly hair which has a tighter S-shape.
Advantages of Wavy Hair
– Wavy hair is easy to change among different kinds of styles: You can make your wavy hair become straight or curly easily. The reason is that its not too stubborn, it will easily hold styles. There is no need for you to spend much time taming and straightening curly hair, or have curls fall back into naturally straight hair in a short time.
– Hair products actually fit for wavy hair: Hair products seem to work the best with wavy hair types. Therefore, you know that it’s not difficult to style at all. Wavy hair seems to absorb the products well, too, therefore, there is no need too many products to dress your hair. At the same time, there is no need to use too many products or use them all the time so that they can work all the time.
– Wavy hair can create natural beach waves: There is no need to try too much to have a beach waves that many person expect to have. Just a little hair product, twist, hold to dry and there you have got a natural beautiful waves.
– Wavy hair can fit any length: At last, the best advantage of having wavy hair is that it can be used for any length of hair. No matter whether it is short or long, wavy hair will always bring you good looking. However, if you choose to buy straight hair and curly hair, not always that these two types of hair give a great appearance when you cut it short or keep it too long. But the wavy hair will always satisfy all your needs well.
Curly virgin hair is sexy and thick. The shape of curly hair is determined as “S-shaped”, meaning that they have two bends.
Advantages of Curly Hair
– Curly hair can give a lively look: It often tends to have tighter curls, so the hair would be a lot livelier. Curly weft hair is a lot more curly than wavy. Curly has swirls, wavy has waves. Swirls curl right around while waves don’t. In addition, curly all-natural hair is often taken coarse in structure, but it is relatively soft.
– Curly hair has plenty of volume and texture: As we all know, there are many people use things like hairspray and dry shampoo to try and add more texture in to their hair whereas curly girls don’t need to do that because the poof comes naturally.
– Curly hair blend very well with African women: The hair textures of curly hair really fit the natural hair texture of African women. Not much things to use or care for, it really blend well with your hair and there you will gain a natural beautiful appearance.
Disadvantages of Curly Hair
– Curly hair may look bold and fierce, but it’s actually quite fragile. Curly hair, whether fine, medium or coarse, is more prone to breakage than straight or wavy. Every point where curly hair bends or twists is a weak point in the strand, so being gentle with curly locks is the best way to tame your mane.
– Curly hair has a lot of volume and bounce, and tends to poof away from the face instead of falling straight down. Because of this type’s raised cuticles, it’s more susceptible to frizz, and curls can look dull without proper nourishing care. Conditioning products are a must.
– With very curly hair, hair strands are densely packed, spiraled and elastic. The same problems associated with curly hair are amplified, as the coarser, porous hair is likely to frizz and tangle with greater frequency.
Difference Between Curly and Wavy Hair Extensions
Although an increasing number of people think that curly hair and wavy hair are almost same, you still need to know there are some slight difference between them. For example, Curly hair and wavy hair have some difference in tightness, thickness, and textures. The difference between wavy and curly hair is that usually to me if someone says curly hair I think really curly. With wavy its not bunched up or anything. And its pretty straight at the top but at the end sort of like it flows.
And it’s beautiful right on top yet at the end sort of like it streams.
– Curly hair is kinky having close curls like that in the springtime.
– Wavy hair hinges on between straight and curly hair and does not have curls but has zigzag pasterns that make them wavy.
– Curly black hairstyles are difficult to tame yet lots of people go for curls in hair as they like them
– Curls begin appropriate alongside the scalp, and such hair is thick and rugged whereas wavy hair is straighter and softer. The texture of wavy hair is thin.
– It is challenging to brush curly hair when they are dry
Curly extensions will always keep curly up to 2 days – 3 days, wavy hair simply sorta drifts in these little contours … At the same time, curly hair is always thicker compared to wavy hair, which makes more and more people choose to buy and wear them.
Curly hair stitch in has even more tight spiral like swirls while wavy hair has simply a tip of curl. That is to say, wavy hair is not that straight but it is not curly either.
Wavy hair remains in between curly and straight hair. Rather than being very tight curls, wavy hair is looser however still has some roundness to it.
In general, you would always find that your weave hair is processed by curling when you choose to buy it. This type of curling is the same as that is done to our natural hair when we go to the hair salon. Therefore, if you want to wear your wig for a long time, then you need to take care of it and maintain its quality. We never want to wake up each morning and see that our weave hair is losing its curl. Of course, there are some ways to avoid this happening, and you just need to master some sleep tips. If you don’t know how to maintain your curly hair or wavy hair when you sleep, then you can find some instructions online as a reference.